*Online orders will close on Sunday 16th of December*
*If you would like to add a personal note to your hamper, please email your message to email@example.com*
Each hamper contains:
- 1 x Black Kalamata Olives Nuova Cucina 70gr from VIC
- 1 x Sartori Cheese rubbed with Coffee 180gr. from USA
- 1 x Secret des lys cow's soft milk cheese that comes in a ceramic jar 80gr.
- 1 x Pyramid paste for cheese 75gr. from VIC
- 1 x Lavosh snack from NSW
- 1 x Saucisson made with Free Range Pork from QLD
- 1 x Jar of cornichons pickles185gr. from France
- 1 x Jar of Dijon Mustard Edmond Fallot produced in France
- 12 x Napolitains square chocolate with Christmas illustration
- 1 x Bottle of Le Pavillon red wine 750ml 2016 Domaine de Boède Pays D'OC- IGP - 80% Cinsault & 20% Shiraz.
- (selection are subject to changed according to availability) -
- 1 x Opinel trekking knife made in the Alps in France
We cut, wrap, and package your products, presented in an E&S signature gift box. Includes a Christmas Card.
FREE SHIPPING WITH THIS BOX
By purchasing this product you certify that the person for whom you are buying this product is above 18 years old.
Not just one gift, but two!
This Christmas, we’re donating $3 from each hamper sold to Action Against Hunger, working with communities around the world to create a brighter future. Check out their work at https://www.actionagainsthunger.org.uk/who-are-we/our-organisation.
How will my cheeses be packed?
Your parcel will be packed with ice, and will stay cool for some hours - so you don't need to be home to receive it. However, to avoid melting cheeses, be sure someone is home to refrigerate it by the end of the day.
Christmas Delivery Dates
Please check the schedule below for the delivery date of your cheeses. If you're unsure about the day, drop us an email and we will let you know when you can expect your cheeses.
- Sunshine Coast, Brisbane Northern Suburbs, Caboolture, & North Lakes - We will deliver on Wednesday 19th of December
- Gold Coast & Brisbane Southern Suburbs - We will deliver on Thursday 20th of December
- Brisbane inner city - we will deliver on Friday 21st of December
To avoid any issue with delivery time and weather, we are using our own driver, rather than courier.