*Online orders will close on Sunday 16th of December*
*If you would like to add a personal note to your hamper, please email your message to email@example.com*
Three quality single origin teas to sip, perfectly paired with two delectable cheeses, plus a unique chocolate experience, and the sweetness of a local honey. What better way to say "I love you" than that!
Each hamper contains:
- 3 x sample pack of Single Origin Teas from The Steepery Tea Co. (15gx3)
- 1 x 100g of Fresh Goat Cheese Jacquin
- 1 x Comté 18 months 175g
- 12 x Napolitain square Belgium couverture chocolates with Christmas illustration
- 1x Mini Jar of Honey NSW
- 1 x Crisp bread crackers 100gr
- (selection are subject to changed according to availability) -
We cut, wrap, and package your products, presented in an E&S signature gift box. Includes a Christmas Card
- GET IT DELIVERED FOR $12.90 ONLY -
Not just one gift, but two!
This Christmas, we’re donating $3 from each hamper sold to Action Against Hunger, working with communities around the world to create a brighter future. Check out their work at https://www.actionagainsthunger.org.uk/who-are-we/our-organisation.
How will my cheeses be packed?
Your parcel will be packed with ice, and will stay cool for some hours - so you don't need to be home to receive it. However, to avoid melting cheeses, be sure someone is home to refrigerate it by the end of the day.
Christmas Delivery Dates
Please check the schedule below for the delivery date of your cheeses. If you're unsure about the day, drop us an email and we will let you know when you can expect your cheeses.
- Sunshine Coast, Brisbane Northern Suburbs, Caboolture, & North Lakes - We will deliver on Wednesday 19th of December
- Gold Coast & Brisbane Southern Suburbs - We will deliver on Thursday 20th of December
- Brisbane inner city - we will deliver on Friday 21st of December
To avoid any issue with delivery time and weather, we are using our own driver, rather than courier.