- Goat's milk -
A beautiful, delicate creamy goat's milk from the Netherlands.
Please note: Because our cheeses are cut by hand exact weights may vary slightly.
Medium-strength, creamy blue, wrapped in vine leaves. Made with goat's milk, from Spain
- Goat's milk - A bold, spicy blue, made from the seasonally blended milk of goats and cows that graze the Picos de Europa Mountains in Castilla ...View full details
Crumbly, Stilton-esque blue. Made with cow's milk, from UK
- Cow's milk - Until recently, Shropshire Blue had never been made in Shropshire. It started out as a Scottish attempt to replicate Stilton chees...View full details
Mild & creamy blue. Made with cow's milk, from France
- Cow's milk - The mild and creamy blue. Fourme d'Ambert is made from the luscious pasteurized milk of cows grazing on mountain pastures in Auver...View full details
Peppery, ice-creamy blue cheese, made with raw sheep's milk, from France
- Raw Sheep's milk - Peppery, ice-creamy, and arguably the world's greatest blue! Roquefort is protected by AOC guidlines, and has had its name a...View full details
Delicate & creamy goat's milk blue cheese, from Victoria
- Goat's milk - Milawa Farm (Victoria) are making cheeses using traditional methods in a sustainable manner. They don’t use any machinery in t...View full details